Monday, May 11, 2009

Fascinating....to me at least!

For weeks, I have been reading about this guy who is going around to all these different churches and then writing about his experience there. I knew that he had been planning a trip to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and I was really anxious to hear what he would say about us. It's interesting to hear from an outside perspective what people think about us when they actually go to see for themselves without just listening to what other people think about us.

If you are interested too, you should check it out at www.stevenfuller.blogspot.com/2009/05/church-experiment-19-cherry-grove.html

4 comments:

Kathy T. said...

I found it very interesting too. Little reminder too - to be more welcoming of visitors and helpful, more loving and kind.

Kimara said...

Loved it! Thanks for sharing the info on that blog. I truely enjoyed reading it. I even was brave enought to comment!!

Kimara said...

I am so proud of you commenting not once but twice and corrected them on what womens role is in the church. I felt the spirit in what you said and my buttons are bursting I am so proud. That is exactly what Elder Scott has asked us to do with our blogs and information out there correct it! You go girl!

The Gilmours said...

Thank you for showing us that blog. I agree with Kimara, good job on clarifying misconceptions