Thursday, July 9, 2009

The things you forget you missed...

Things like adorable baby bums in their snuggly diapers!

Fuzzy shoulders that are so soft, you just can't stop yourself from rubbing them.

And...babies who love to snuggle.
You forget these things when your babies get bigger. I forgot things like the smell of babies breath and how you can stare at them for hours at a time without getting bored.
I also forgot about the fact that you get puked on every 5 seconds and you go through about 10 diapers a day at least. Babies are so much work. But they are so worth it!




7 comments:

Kathy T. said...

So True!!! I love your trendy soother!

I love the fuzzy shoulders and back. Not so cute when they're 30-something...

Rhys is beautiful.

Stephanie said...

Awwww little guy - so sweet!

Randa said...

Totally know where you are coming from! I tend to carefully block out the horrendous lack of sleep and obscene amount of diapers you go through. Its very important for me to block these things out so i am excited when its time to have another baby =)

Nancy said...

he is so cute, just like another little kaye! I guess I'm next for all those things you forget huh?! We need details on the labor and delivery though! Quit holding out on us!!! HeHe!!!

Joanne said...

ahh he is adorable and I LOVELOVELOVE that little baby stage. enjoy your little guy.

mishel said...

He is SO sweet! You need to print out exactly what you said here and scrapbook that! (when you have time of course!) {hugs} to you and your sweet little babe.

Kimara said...

What a beautiful little guy. Enjoy as you know it goes by to quickly.