Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sunny Los Angeles

As most of you know, Kaye and I took a little trip down to the land of celebrities (though we didn't actually see any of them) and sun. My wonderful mother agreed to take my 3 older kids so that we could have a little vacation away from life. We had a wonderful time. Here is a couple pics from the trip.



Rhys and me on the marina at Marina Del Ray. It was beautiful there.
Kaye and 2 creepy Jack Sparrow actors who hang around the walk of fame hoping they are noticed. What a life!

Rhys' first trip to the beach. This is on Venice beach....which was probably my favorite place we went to. So amazingly beautiful and calming. I would move there if I could!

One of the five remaining canals in Santa Monica. Imagine having your house back onto a canal. So cool! It was unbelievably beautiful there!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

lucky you! i was trying to figure out why your kids were at the halloween party without you but failed to put two and two together (no surprise these days ha!)
vacation - what a great word!

Randa said...

Yay for vacation!! It looks like you guys had a sweet get away. Welcome back to real life =)

Kathy T. said...

I'm with you on the beach! So nice!!! It was so good that you guys could get away. Vacations are Fabulous!

Joanne said...

ahhh those are amazing photos and memories. please share more! wish we could go on vacation every day eh???