Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Seriously?

Yesterday, we received a flyer in the mail from George Richards Big and Tall. I love to look at clothes that might actually fit my husbands frame! As I was looking through, I found a picture of a tee shirt. It was shown in blossom. It is also available in cola, como, sepia, atlantis, armadillo, black, white, charcoal, sangria, or marine. I also found a dress shirt which was available in white, black, pewter, french blue, lavender, chianti, ivory, capri, blossom, chamois, or violet.

This strikes me as somewhat odd. Can someone please define the exact shade of tee shirt I will be receiving if I order como? What about atlantis? What colour would marine be compared to atlantis? Seriously, is there something wrong with the real colours. It is just so ridiculous! Also, I don't know if I really want my husband wearing a shirt that's called blossom or cola. They just sound so silly! I don't even mind having my husband wear pink, but blossom? Weird.

1 comment:

Kimara said...

That is weird! I am glad he won't wear Blossem (that is my dogs name)...if that is any indication that color must be black and white with cute eyes!