Sunday, July 18, 2010

Officially homeless!

Trying to move has been an absolute disaster. Things are NOT going the way I anticipated. Can't sell our house, can't find a place to rent. Need to be there for school in September and Kaye HATING commuting with a passion. Either way, we are moving...the end of the week. The kicker is, we don't even have a place to move in to. Moving to Innisfail has proved to be more difficult than I thought. There seems to be 10 vultures fighting over the same carcass. I'm getting a little downhearted about it to tell you the truth. We now have a renter coming next week to live in my home. We are going to be staying in Brooks at my mom and dad's for however long it takes to find a place in Innisfail....which will be soon, RIGHT??? I need to be positive....or delusional, whichever one I need to be to get through this without losing my mind!

Look out for us in Brooks anyway. We should be there by next Monday at the latest. As for now, we will be madly packing our entire house in the next week. Yay!!

3 comments:

Kathy T. said...

I'm so glad you'll be around for a little while. Jarom will be gone this week - so I'll secretly hope you'll be here the week after so he can play with Marcus. I hope something does work out soon. Driving back and forth truly does suck! At least you have a renter...

Kimara said...

It is frustrating. I too have to pack up this week. We finally sold so keep your chin up Heavenly Father will come through sometimes he waits until the last minute to test our faith. Good luck!

Randa said...

Hopefully it works out soon for you but Im afraid we will enjoy having you here for a while =)