Friday, October 1, 2010

Free is the best sort of deal



I love a good deal...and free really is the best! This little number was offered to us by our realtor. Someone was moving and needed it gone. I was thrilled. I'm cheap, what can I say? The best part of it all? I put it together...all by myself! Usually, I am what you call a wimp. I get Kaye to do anything that requires heavy lifting and handyman skills, but my Elijah really wanted to play with it and it was a beautiful day....so I did it! I'm extremely proud of myself. I like the feeling of being independent.

4 comments:

Kathy T. said...

Way to go Handy Woman!!!! I like a great deal too - free is the best! I'm sure you are you're boys hero! Go Mom Go!

Randa said...

SWEET DEAL! Good for you doing it yourself! Sometimes we(and our husbands) forget that we could do it all ourselves - we simply choose not to =)

Kimara said...

I love free as well! Do you wear a tool belt around the house all day now? YOu go girl!

Nancy said...

free is my favorite fashion!!! To quote my husband! Awesome job on putting it together, not as hard a you thought...way to go girl!!!!!