Thursday, October 13, 2011

It is true!

Okay, okay. Yes, I did sneak that little tid bit in. I am pregnant. On my birthday (August 27th), Kaye brought be a pregnancy test as a 'present'. I was quite late and he really wanted to just know, for goodness sake! I, on the other hand, did NOT want to know. I was not, and I'm still not really, ready to give birth to another big headed baby of Kaye's. Either way, the test was a big positive and here we go again. I really wanted to wait until after the ultrasound at 12 weeks to make sure that it really was what it was to say anything. Of course, I didn't. I let it slip out earlier. I did go to the ultrasound though and it was wiggling and kicking and having a good ol' time in there so it's a go. I'm a little unsure about wanting a girl this time around. I am fairly positive that this will be the last little baby from this mommy, so I don't know if I want to change it all up now and learn how to parent a little girl. I also wouldn't need all new stuff. My poor little baby boy will be raggedy and worn looking with all the hand me downs from his older brothers, but I'm good with that. We'll see. Who knows? I'm thinking it may even be an 'it' until D-day. It might be fun to be surprised. You can look out for the newest member in our family around the end of April. Hmmm...reading over this post, it does not sound that upbeat. I mean, Yay! Another baby!! :) ALSO - I am actually working on my own computer!! So, my desktop is still broken and this netbook is not working up to par yet, but it is sort of working so I'm thrilled. No more computer withdrawal! Of course, I did try to post a picture of our pretty well completed house but the loading of a picture onto my blog was just too much for it's seemingly delicate constitution. Pictures will have to come later.

4 comments:

Lisa C said...

congratulations - I'm with you on the parenting mode switch-up. Who want's to put in all the work of learning a new "kind" of child at the end!

Steph said...

So exciting!! Congrats to you & the fam.
My experience with switching it ip is : it's the same no matter what happens. You have a girl, you love her guts till she screams and then wonder WHY did I want a girl. You have a boy & love it's guts til it strips down in the front yard and pees everywhere and think WHY couldn't I have had a girl?! But at the end of the day we all know we would never trade... So have fun finding OR being surprised, but either way you know it's gonna be stink in adorable big head or not ;)

Kathy T. said...

I'm so excited for you guys - and even more happy that I didn't know about it before and just forgot ;)

You are a fantastic mom of those boys! I think you'd be fantastic no matter what! Hope you're feeling okay. It's kinda nice to have older kids to baby you a bit when you're prego - use it! Good luck lady!

Kimara said...

More babies! I love it! I secretly hope it is a girl...just because they are great but you are an awesome little boy mom! So keep us posted!