Thursday, April 9, 2009

New baby round 2

This morning we got a phone call from Kaye's brother Kurt. His wife Jen had her baby this morning! I'm very excited about it and will post a pic as soon as a get one. BUT, I just wanted to point out an injustice.

Jen woke up at approximately 12:40 (I think...if I get any of this wrong, I'll fix it later) in labour. She went to the hospital about a hour later, I believe, and delivered a healthy baby GIRL at 3:09. Does that seem fair to anyone at all???

Jen labour with 3rd child - all of about 2.5 hours.
Kristen labour with 3rd child - 12 hours.

She was obviously born to have babies! Either way, I'm super excited that I have a new niece and I'm glad to know that everything went well....even if it was a girl and she came so easily.

Oh, if anyone is interested, her name is Chloe Kristina Kronebusch.

I'm just going to sit and wait for my BOY to come now.

4 comments:

Randa said...

Well at least you can live vicariously through your neices and buy them super cute pink girly things =) congrats on the new neice!

Stephanie said...

Congrats to her AND you!!
I feel your pain. I really do! I just have to say, your boys are adorable and can you just imagine four of them running around strutting their stuff? They will be so cute sporting white shirts and cute ties.
Only really good woman are given four boys.. ones with patience, a good heart and cooking skills!!

Kathy T. said...

I've said it before, number 4 is the best and easiest delivery - just you wait! (I know, your probably thrilled - and can't wait!)

I think someday, somehow, we will be rewarded for those "extra hours" in labour and I think it will pretty good! Ummmm - better be!

Nancy said...

What are you doing blogging at 7 in the morning crazy woman!!! My sister in law is the same way, cute and little belly and babies in less than three hours with minimal labor pains, jerks, hehehe!!!!!