Thursday, December 9, 2010

For All Those Knitters or Crocheters

I realize I just blogged but I just have to share. I am sure, for any of you out there who like that sort of thing, you have your favorite sites you use for free knitting and crocheting patterns. I thought that I would share mine and you, in turn, could share a few of yours...if you have any. I am always on the hunt for new adorable things to knit or crochet, so I thought maybe you might be too. I think a couple of you out there love yarn too.

I really really love www.purlbee.com It is fantastic. It has some of the coolest ideas, like the Linen Grocery Tote (of which I have made and love), the Long Striped Hand Warmers (which I started about 4 months ago and are still sitting there....they are just so cute, but I hate double pointed needles), or the wedding washcloths (which I think are beautiful and super easy to knit up really quick), along with many others.

I also just found a fabulous site called www.pickles.no. I am super excited about this site. I love the little itty bitty baby stuff. I can't wait to get my knitting on! They have this absolutely adorable bolero for little girls I REALLY want to make for my little nieces called Nora's Bolero and also the cute cute scarf included in Ingrid's Diva kit. I have made a couple of cute slip through scarfs but I like this one much better. I really want to make it!

Anyway, I LOVE knitting. It isn't gross acrylic itchy tacky stuff of the seventies anymore. It is beautiful.

No comments: