Friday, January 28, 2011

Oopsie!

Disclaimer *This might really gross some (namely family) out, but man, it was mortifying!

Early this morning with the house still sleeping, Kaye and I sort of started to get intimate. ANYWAY..... All of the sudden ELIJAH popped up on the corner of the bed and came to cuddle with us. AAHHH!! I was so embarrassed! I had no idea that Elijah was sleeping on our bed! I really hope that I'm not the only one who this has happened to.

Note to self: ALWAYS, ALWAYS check the bed before engaging in ANYTHING that you don't want the kids to see!

Sorry everyone, just had to get that off my chest.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ummmmm not too sure if this has ever happened to me.
BUT in my opinion... keep it at night girl (when you have kids sleeping with you occassionaly!), then you can blame it on a dream!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Lisa C said...

That has never happened to me - as far as I know! So funny.

Joanne said...

hee heee hoooo haaaa that is too funny/embarrasing . this happened to a friend of mine and I laughed so hard hearing her story. someday you will laugh too????

Kimara said...

Yikes! I just know it is also bad when your kid walks into your room in the middle of the night (to them) to the same thing and you have to wonder the rest of your life if they knew what you were doing?!