Friday, February 18, 2011

New Music and a NEW HOUSE!!

Sooo, my sister gave me this fantastic CD for Christmas which I LOVE! I thought that there might be someone out there who hasn't heard it and SHOULD. It's upbeat, relaxing, and uplifting all at the same time. It's called Anchor by Mindy Gledhill. Mindy is a member of the church and she also does church music. This CD is not gospel oriented. It's just so fantastic though. I get so tired of listening to music where you have to cringe every once in a while because of the language or the inability of listening to songs all together. This one is definitely a keeper. Check her out at mindygledhill.com if you are interested.

The next on the agenda....we bought a new house! Okay, old, old house. We bought a beautiful character home on a beautiful tree-lined street in the old part of Moose Jaw. It is kitty corner to a school where my kids can go to and I love it!! It's a big tall thing with 2 1/2 floors and the 1/2 floor at the top....it's the master suite. Yep, I'm excited. It's got 4 bedrooms on the second floor so all of my little darlings will have their own rooms. It obviously has some work to get done...the exterior is ghastly, but it's cheap too so we will be able to afford it...once our Trochu house sells. Please, oh, please, let the sale go through on the Trochu one!! If you are interested in taking a peak, there are pics on mls. The number is 390448. The pictures don't do it justice....it's adorable! I can't wait to move in and start settling in for once. I am so tired of all the moving. And this house is fabulous...or will be once I'm done with it!

5 comments:

Steph said...

Ohhhhh I'm totally going to go have a peeeeek at it! Very exciting. Fingers crossed for your house selling!
And I am going to google that CD. I could use some new good music too!

Lisa C said...

I went straight to MLS - too cute!

Randa said...

ohhhh I love it!! so fun! house sell house sell. I'll get Melia on praying for you as well. She seems to have some authority I don't.

Joanne said...

ahhh congrats on the new-to-you home! i see a road trip in the horizon to come and visit in person!!!

Chalsey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Best of luck on your house selling in Trochu. Spring is coming... I feel like people are more inclined to buy in the spring.... :)
I will have to check out your new music selection also. I love new music, if you havent yet check out these ladies too they are fabulous!
Florence and the Machine
Regina Spektor
Adele
All so super talented.