Thursday, December 4, 2008

Can you feel the love?

A couple of days ago, Colby came screaming to me about how he was bleeding. OH HORROR! As I tried to calm him down, I found out Elijah had kindly shattered a glass ball ornament all over the floor and Colby had gone and played in it.
The cute thing about it was Elijah. Since Colby was SO upset and had to be bandaged on hand and toe, Elijah was supremely worried about him. He kept stroking his head, kissing him, and refused to let go of his hand.


I'm SO glad that there are days where my children actually love each other. It makes up for other 90% of the days where they are screaming, kicking, pinching, scratching, hitting....you know. It was just so cute!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

so sweet.
I love how different they look - I think that is so fun!
I also really looooove the white ankle socks in the background ;)!!

Nancy said...

so cute! i love when they are loving to eachother.