Thursday, November 27, 2008

Doing the bookworm tag....

SO, I totally LOVE this cute idea of bookworm tage. Cute! BUT, I just couldn't pick the first book...it does have sentances. It's the 'Quick Look Drug Book.' So, the book that I pick it da da da da (cue the music!)...Stedman's Medical Dictionary 28th Edition people.


Aluminum hydroxide gel, a suspension containing Al2O3, mainly in the form of aluminum hydroxide, used as an antacid; a dried form, with the same use, its obtained by drying the product of interaction in aqueous solution of an aluminum salt with ammonium or sodium carbonate.


Betcha you all really wanted to know that hey? Oh, I totally beat Randa...I have 2169 pages...not counting the appendices! Hey, you said that it didn't need to be interesting or fun!

1 comment:

Randa said...

he he he thats awesome! i will now happily block out that useful information!