Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm SO excited!


I am SO excited for christmas! I would put pics of the finished project up except Kaye's got the camera in Japan. I can't wait for the holidays. Christmas really is the most wonderful time of the year. I have been thinking about my favorite things about Christmas and thought that I would share a few with you and maybe you could share your favorite things as well.
1. Christmas Carols! They are the best. One of my favorites is called Mary's boy child (it's has to be the cheesy 80's version though!)
2. Toffifee...mmmmm! You can't get much better than that!
3. Ward Christmas parties! I have no idea why these are so great...they just are.
4. White Christmas. This is quite possibly one of the best movies of all time. I LOVE IT!
5. The Spirit of Christmas! There really is nothing like it.
6. Getting...and giving Christmas cards. I love hearing how peoples lives are doing. Things change so quickly and you miss so much of others lives. It seems like it's one of the only times that you catch up.
7. Homemade cookies. Christmas wouldn't quite be the same without cookies.
I hope everyone is looking forward to a wonderful Christmas season!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE toffifee's too... did I spell that right?! Also love getting cards WITH pics tho. Is your tree real?? It is huge!!

Kathy T. said...

I love that your in the Christmas Spirit already! I love Christmastime too and can't wait to start decorating! (Can't wait for the treats either.)
:)