Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I've had enough!

I have never experienced a child who poops EVERY time he is put in a tub full of warm water....until Elijah. I do not know why it always happens, and it ALWAYS HAPPENS, but I've had enough. Now usually, I shower Elijah to get away from this unfortunate occurrence, but sometimes, he just wants to go in the tub. That's when Little Swimmers come in. It's so pathetic that a little boy can't be bathed without one. Colby thinks it's great though. It's like going to the pool....except not....you know. :)

Either way, I hope this phase ends and ends fast. I'm running out of Little Swimmers and patience for scrubbing down the tub, all the toys, and kids every time Elijah gets his little bum in a pool of warm water.
After looking at that picture a bit better, it just occurred to me that Colby is in need of a haircut...BAD!! What a kid. :)

4 comments:

Nancy said...

that's hilarious kristen and very good thinking on the whole little swimmers thing!!!!!

Stephanie said...

You need to do the pop and drop!
Watch him super close till he gets that "poo look" POP him out of the tub and let the poo DROP into the toilet. Then he can finish the bath and you don't have to santize so often!!

Randa said...

when is that grandma coming to visit eh? i am going to try not to think about the other topic and cross my fingers hoping my kids dont develop the same tendency!

Kimara said...

That is so funny! I don't blame you for the little swimmers. Good thing Colby is young enough and brave enough to still have a bath with him!