Monday, March 16, 2009

Beautiful Harper Grace




I have to admit, when I found out that Friday night my sister had her first child and it was a GIRL, I was jealous and a little disappointed for me. We didn't get to go up this last weekend to visit because all of my children had a rather nasty case of pink eye, but my dad did send pictures. She is just so gorgeous! I cannot wait to meet her. I'm dealing with the fact that I am going to be the only one who will be having a boy...again....and loving that I am now a full blown "blood" auntie, a first for me.






Congratulations to Chelsea and Kris! Harper is so pretty...I can't wait to give her a snuggle :) AND spoil her rotten!


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh - Congrats to Chelsea!!!! She is a beauty and how exciting for them.
Your boys will be great older protective cousins to her. Lucky girl!

Randa said...

Oh totally cute! I didn't get to see my sisters new little man for 3 weeks!! It was terrible! I hate it when being sick interferes with my going to adore a new baby!! How fun to have a girl to buy stuff for! I lived vicariously through my sister for the two years before i had any kids. She got a lot of baby clothes from me =)

mishel said...

Congrats Auntie!!! I'm so happy for you all! Don't worry Kristen when you get your girls(after your boys are married)they will have gone through all the teenage drama hormonal stuff and you just get to enjoy! Not much of a conselation I guess since you do miss the dresses and hair stuff and shoes of tiny girls but maybe they will have girls and you can spoil your grand -daughters????

Kathy T. said...

Oh my goodness - isn't she adorable!!! Also, I love the name! It'll be great when Harper and Baby Kronenbusch get older and they can hook each other up with their friends.... ahhh, the things to look forward too!