Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pot lucks in 3 Hills.

Now, I am in no way trying to be rude or mean about the people who I go to church with. They are mostly just nice humble people. BUT, their pot lucks are terrible. Picture this...

Creamed spinach
Plain orange jello in a 9 x 13 sprayed with some sort of canned ''whipped cream.''
Hamburger broth
Stale buns
Dry cupcakes with from the can icing
Crab salad

I guess that's what happens when you live in a branch with seniors and people with bad food allergies. You end up with only half edible food. We will be having pot lucks every 3rd Sunday of the month from now on. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

that is funny and sad for you! come and have dinner at my house on those sunday's ( unfortunately i can't promise the food will be better but I will try!!)