Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Baby Bums and Matching Plaid Pants

I realize that it has been forever since I blogged last. Summer is always such a busy time, not to mention the task of watching all five seasons of Grey's Anatomy in about a months time (including all the time we went on vacation). I know, I'm totally pathetic. By the way, I am DYING for season 6 to premiere. What will happen with Izzie?!? I've been told George dies! Why does George have to die???? This is totally why I abstain from TV BTW. I get more than a little obsessed. Sorry, I digress.

I've decided to jump back on the bandwagon and blog my guts out today:)

First off......Notice this sleeper. I LOVE this sleeper. I would even venture to say that this is my favorite sleeper. This sleeper has the little "snugabye" socky things and the hand ones as well so your favorite little one doesn't gouge his eyes out. It is a light weight fuzzy material that has amazing stretch. It may not be pretty, but it's like the king of all comfy sleepers. And...........my favorite part of all..........


The gathered back!!! What is cuter than the gathered back? I just LOVE it. :) It's a Baby Bonds sleeper from Australia. Australia has the best baby clothes ever. Honestly, all of my favorite baby clothes have come from Australia.


And the second item in this particular post.....the matching plaid pants! On Sunday, we had Kaye's brother and sister in law over. Both their son Koen and Colby came marching upstairs in their matching pants.....SO cute. The funny thing was, they were both just a little bit too short of them. Those two are so silly.




1 comment:

Joanne said...

i am so with you on the grey's show. I am itching to get season 6. too bad you don't live closer and we could drool over mcsteamy and mcdreamy together. cute pic of the plaid pants!