Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My baby the nine year old!

I cannot believe how time flies. I DO NOT feel old enough to have a nine year old son. Wait! I'm really not old enough to have a nine year old son...but you know what I mean. He is just growing up too fast. But, either way, it was his birthday on the tenth. He loved his party and had a great time with his friends.

This one, named Christian, is my favorite. He is sweet, polite, gentle.....the friendly giant. That's how I think of him. He's got at least a good 2-3 inches on me. He's one big boy....but has such a big heart. He's so cute :)



When I was growing up, we played flour mountain at all of Jocelyn Hills birthday parties. I LOVED flour mountain. Now my kids LOVE flour mountain. Thanks Bro. and Sis. Hill. This game will go down in the "favorites" book.


1 comment:

Joanne said...

i want more info on that flour mountain- what are they doing- looks like fun tho.