Friday, August 21, 2009

Creepy, creepy corn...seriously!

Last night for supper, I thought I would whip out some frozen corn...among other things. I know, fancy eh? I just slit open the top of what looked like a perfectly harmless bag of corn and proceeded to dump the corn into a bowl. Instead of normal, yellow corn, I found........



that my corn was covered in blood! BLOOD! Seriously! Can we say freaky?! This picture doesn't even really cover the extent of the blood that was in that bag of corn. I wonder what the Green Giant people will think? Oh, and NO, I did not serve this to my family. ;)




6 comments:

Randa said...

wow definately gross! Note to self - check bags of corn when opening!

Kathy T. said...

Yuk!

I hope you talked to Mr. Green Giant and his merry men about that!!!

Kimara said...

Did you keep digging for the prize? Deep down in the bag I bet you would have found the finger!!! Yucky

mishel said...

Completely disturbing!!! I was wondering the same thing as Kimara. So gross! Gives me the heebiddy geebies.

Nancy said...

That is gross!! I would call green giant and sue for emotional distress!!!!! He He! When you get your millions, settled outside of court, remember the little guys!!!

canafak said...

blog was beautiful. wait with innovations. bşarılar. mehmet . Turkey