Tuesday, May 18, 2010

8 years...how did we get here?

Okay, so today, Kaye and I have been married for 8 years. Eight great, amazing, terrible, hard, long, short, fun, trying years. I decided that I would blog about it. I was going to find some of the pictures from that day to post and came up with NOTHING! They are packed away somewhere. Where that is, I couldn't figure out. I was whining to my sister about it and she came up with this one. It's a picture of a picture. It's scratched. It's got Kaye's head cut off. BUT...it's a picture. I have proof. We actually did get married. I do look worse for wear..this is right at the end of the day. What can you do. One day, I'll unpack those pictures.

Here we are now...well actually last October...I can't find another picture of us together since then.

In eight years:

We have had 3 more children.

We've moved 6 times and have our house up so we can move for the 7th time.

Together there are 130 pounds more to us (most of those being Kaye's!).

We love each other more today than ever before.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kathy T. said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Time goes too fast! Here's to not having to move that many more times in the next 8 years!

Randa said...

Happy Anniversary! Im with Kathy on that one! Hope you can find somewhere you want to stay. This is thie first place Vance and I lived for more than a year and we've been here for like 5 now! I love NOT moving =)

Steph said...

Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary!!!
congrats

Kimara said...

Congrats! The next 8 years will go by fast. I don't want to count the pounds between Sean and I which were gained and lossed and gained again. That was very funny!