Friday, May 7, 2010

The picture has to be on the front!



Generally speaking, Elijah wears underwear that has either no picture or the picture is on the front. On the rare occasion that we don't have those clean...he ends up with old underwear that Colby wore right after potty training. BUT, they must have the picture in the front.
I figure that it would be extremely uncomfortable and for the sake of comfort, he would turn them the right way around. Obviously, Elijah does not share that same philosophy.

8 comments:

I would Love to. said...

Don't you know, your kids are always right, at least that is what they think. Like the comment.

I would Love to. said...

PS are we competing for posts, wow you really starting posting more eh?

Stephanie said...

Where have I been for all these blogs you have done?!
I was JUST thinking today that you haven't blogged in forever!
Nope, it was me.
Just be thankful he is wearing underwear AND that your kids don't wipe their boogies on the side of the couch (less washable.. note: my kids do NOT do this.. but I know of some that do hahahah)

Randa said...

I was just thinking about buying kyan some underwear for fun really cause he is not seriously interested yet so i appreciate the heads up on what to look for =)

Kathy T. said...

Who is the designer that put it on the back - honestly!

It should be on the front and upside down so kids can see it. He's got the right idea - too bad it's got an uncomfortable trade off!

Anonymous said...

xczc

Anonymous said...

who cares I just won't to take them down and suck his cock then he gets a nice mouthful of man juice

Anonymous said...

I want him on his knees sucking me then he gets bent over, his undies yanked down and a nice hard piece of man meat goes in his sweet, tiht little boip---y watch my cum drip from him, had 4 nephews I f----d starting at 3, the youngest is 12 now and still likes taking my meat, we go camping sometimes and f--k all the time, his feels good in my arse too