Thursday, May 27, 2010

Only in public!

Today, I decided to go to Winners. No particular reason why, I just wanted to get out of my house. When I go to Winners, sans husband anyway, I like to be there for hours. During this morning spent in Winners, Elijah had to use the bathroom.

Picture this:

Cart must be left outside because I have merchandise.
Baby must be held as floors are, well, bathroom floors.
Elijah locks the stall so I cannot get in.

All is well until...splash!

As you can imagine, Elijah falls into the toilet. I'm alone, holding a baby, with the stall door locked, and a child who has just fallen into his own....you know. It was delightful.

Luckily, when he finally opened the stall, it was to find only his socks that had gotten any real "damage".

To top it off, needing help to wipe his bum, he comes out of the stall into the public area and proceeds to bend over with his booty in the air for me to wipe. Luckily, no one there was offended by the sight of a little boys poopy butt in their face....or they just didn't say anything. Kids! You gotta love em!

You know what though? Still got myself some cute dresses! All is good!

3 comments:

Kimara said...

Well I am glad that you found some dresses. I am sure his little booty wouldn't offend even if it is poopy!

Kathy T. said...

It takes a brave woman to go shopping with her kids and manage to come out of it all with some actual good-buys! Wow! It has yet to happen with me and my ankle-biters!

Well done!

Joanne said...

well howdy doody lucky you on all counts!!hee hee hee. show us the dresses I wanna see and drool and envy!