Saturday, May 1, 2010

The reason why I don't let Kaye grocery shop!

Kaye went to the store for me today. He is working in a town with a grocery store!...and I live in Trochu. SO...he asked me if I wanted him to pick up a couple of things. I thought, sure, we could use some cereal. This is what he came home with...$86 later.

Cheetos
Tortilla chips
Cheddar cheese
Marble cheese
Mozza cheese
M&Ms
Caramel toffee ice cream
Chocolate caramel ice cream
Marshmallow banana candies
Marshmallow strawberry candies
butter
bananas
watermelon
strawberries
colgate
powerade
more powerade
even more powerade


Oh yeah....this is totally why I don't let Kaye grocery shop. Note to self....do the shopping at all costs!

3 comments:

Kimara said...

Can I come live with you..it all sounds very yummy! I know how it is Sean does the same thing..shops for me in the big city to save money but buys to big and spends way more money than I would have!
Men!

Kathy T. said...

Nice! Well if all else fails you'll be well hydrated!

Gotta love them.

Randa said...

Participation points? Well cheese has a variety of good uses anyway =)