Friday, February 13, 2009

It's a....

BOY!! Again.

I went to my ultrasound today and she told me that she would give me a percentage/educated guess about the sex but would not guarantee. That was just fine. I wasn't totally convinced that I did really want to know. Almost as soon as the ultrasound started though, she stopped, giggled a bit, and said that he was a show-off. She said that it was the easiest one that she's done in a while and that she was 99% sure that it was a boy. She even showed Kaye the evidence.

All I could think about was the amount of money that will be forked out for missions :( I'm excited still, but it would have made things a tad easier if it was a girl like we hoped for. Oh well. Boy #4, here we come!

I will be bitter though if my sister Chelsea gets the girl! I made Kaye a deal that I'll stop after 6 boys if we don't get a girl sooner. He wasn't so sure about that. :)

Sorry about the lack of picture. My printer decided that it wanted to break on me so I can't scan it. Hopefully I'll get it up and running soon and then I'll put it on.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are braver than I!! I said that I was done at baby #4 if it was a boy... there is no way I could deal with 5 boys.
BUT I think 4 boys sounds really exciting (I DO!!)
And let's be honest: your boys are so cute.. won't they be adorable, 4little guys strolling along?

Kimara said...

Congrats! Keep going #5 is going to be a girl. There is a book about when you need to conceive in your cycle for a girl. A bunch of ladies in Medicine Hat were passing it around years ago and it works! Maybe look into that? I always think that when you are blessed with boys Heavenly Father knows you will get them on missions and they will be great!

Randa said...

Let me help with being excited about another boy and the possibility of NO girls! Children are always justice - i have an early riser and a lippy little strong willed punk - justice. IF you have a girl she will be the same kind of teenager you were =). Aren't you excited about your next boy? If your mom is reading this she is laughing histarically =)

Kathy T. said...

Yay for boys! Congrats! You are an amazing mom and I truly believe that Mom's of "all boys" have way more patience!

Way to go!

Joanne said...

I have always had the greatest respect for mom's of boys. think of the fun you all can have. Congrats and good luck with everything! we love you