Saturday, February 28, 2009

I am T-I-R-E-D!!!

This morning at 9:00 a.m., my friend Trassie (Tracey...the spelling always throws me off) dropped off 4 of her 7 children so her and her husband could go to the Home and Garden show in Calgary. It was 15 minutes ago that they finally came back and picked up their kids (it's approximately 6:00 p.m.). (I honestly did know beforehand and did approve this before they left them here this long...she didn't just never come back.) She brought over her 7 year old boy, her 4 year old girl, her 2 year old girl, and her 18 month old girl. That was 7 kids for snack, 7 kids for lunch, 3 in diapers, 1 sore and pregnant mommy, 1 absent daddy (refereeing a basketball tournament AGAIN), and 1 very sick Marcus.

I have found from this experience, that I truly admire mothers of 7 children. That is a BIG job! I think I'm going to go lay down now.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I want to lay down just reading it! You are a trooper and a fab friend.

Joanne said...

you crazy lady! go put your feet up for a well deserved break! what a great friend you are. phew...

Randa said...

im with stephanie - im going to go have a nap just thinking about it!