Monday, February 23, 2009

My baby turned 2!

I'm just not sure that I'm ready for Elijah not to be my 'baby' yet, but either way, it's happening! His second birthday was yesterday. 2! The terrible 2's are calling... :(




He blew out the candles I think about 20 times....then ate the bottom of the candles off.


Since I rarely do anything crafty, I have to have something of my own creation to blog about. Here's where I insert my custard-filled, Neapolitan, cream cheese icing birthday cake. It was fabulous! Except the part where Elijah mashed up the chocolate layer while my back was turned or the part where I didn't get to finish it because Kaye was late for a stake priesthood meeting, but even if it wasn't all that pretty, it was delicious!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

WOW 2?!?!
Cake looks delicious!

Joanne said...

yummy... i'll stop in there on my way home from the airport tomorrow. is there any left????

Kathy T. said...

Hey - what's the big idea!!!! Showin' such a delicious looking cake and no recipe???? What???

And you say your a friend - tsk.tsk.tsk...

Oh - (and by the way) - Happy B-day Elijah!

mishel said...

2?!?!? What?! How did that happen!?! I swear I just held him as a newborn. Seriously!