Monday, February 9, 2009

Miracle Miriam

I have a good friend from Crossfield named Miriam. When we moved there, her husband was the ONLY one to show up and help us move and they turned into some of our closest friends while we were there. I truly admire Miriam. Even more when I heard her latest news. Miriam has a daughter 1 year older then Marcus and then followed that with 5 more. Now, she is pregnant with #7!! Wow! She is literally a baby making machine. All I can say is GO MIRIAM GO!

How she does it and stays sane is completely beyond me. Some of her wisdom includes dinners ready and in the oven before kids come home from school, and she schedules her day to the point of scheduling things like baking cinnamon rolls at 10:00 on Thursday etc. She is truly the ultimate in mormon mothering.

I'm terribly impressed. I don't know if I'll ever get there. If she is ever questioned about how many kids she's going to have, she just says that she's going to keep going until she feels like she just can't have any more. I hope I can be as good at this mothering thing as her!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Sorry. I had to delete my first comment due to a spelling mistake. I HATE spelling mistakes. arg.
Anyhow...
I think friends like that require a love hate relationship.
You LOVE that they are your friends.. And you would HATE them if they weren't so stinking wonderful.
Go Miriam Go!!

Joanne said...

she sounds awesome and good for you for surrounding yourself with such a fabulous lady! You my dear are equally fab and I'm really really sorry I didn't get to chat with you on sunday ( you look cute btw!).I am loving the preggo belly and your cute new hair do!