Wednesday, September 10, 2008

About 45 minutes ago, I was happily sitting at my computer...having a good day might I add, when I heard a GLUG, GLUG, GLUG. What did I find making that GLUG, GLUG, GLUG, all over my carpet? A 3L jug of bubbles! That's right...BUBBLES! Thanks to my lovely toddler Elijah, I think that I have now lost my earlier enthusiasm for blowing bubbles for my children. I've just spent the last 45 minutes sucking soap out of my carpet...with no end in sight! To make it worse, I just realized that my little green machine that I was so grateful to have...is leaking all over my carpet!!! Now, I get to clean up the HUGE bubble puddle on my carpet AND the mess from my leaking piece of crap shampooer. I LOVE being a mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my dear Kristin, how I dread days like that, I thought it was bad enough when Richard snuck a chair into the kitchen (yes he dragged it himself) and stole a dozen freshly baked cookies and ate them all. I think I would go loco if I had run into all the challenges you did today.
Jen