Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's official! I am totally crazy now. I am living in a town of 1500 and don't know anyone! I needed to reach out via the world wide web and find some people I do know...to try and curb the craziness.

This summer has been super busy. Right at the beginning of the summer, Kaye was called to be the new young men's president and got to go on scout camp, which he thoroughly loved. He went on an overnight hike with a boy from our branch, Zach Kerr. I think they had fun. I was a little worried, Kaye is SO out of shape, but he did it with flying colours. Those two were up at the front of the group and made it back down the mountain first.
After the camp, Kaye finally got around to building our MUCH needed fence. I am so glad that I can now punt the kids into the backyard and they can go crazy with me at ease about their wellbeing.



In the beginning of August, we attended the Zander/Kronebusch/Balay reunion and had a ton of fun. The kids loved seeing their cousins and it was great to play catch up with all the family.

On August 10th Marcus officially became a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am so proud of my not-so-little-anymore boy.
We also took a trip to Calaway with Kurt and Jen. It was fun to take the kids out there, it was just SO hot! Kaye looked so silly in that tiny boat. :)


This summer has just flown by. Now it's back to school (for Marcus as well as myself) and cold weather. I woke up to frost this morning. It's only September 2nd!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I love summer! Sounds like you huys had alot of fun! Sorry about the picture comment, hehe, I didn't read past that blog!!!!!