Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Grade Three....How did he get so old?


This morning, I dropped Marcus off in front of his school to a crowd of 'Marcus fans'. It was so cute. A group of about 6 kids came running to my van screaming their heads off. As he got out they came around giving him pats on the back and pulling him to the basketball court. It made me so happy to see him do well and enjoy his new school.
If only Colby was old enough for kindergarten. He is just so jealous of Marcus getting to play with kids every day. I feel bad that he has to stay home with boring old mommy all the time without fun things to do.

3 comments:

Randa said...

im pretty sure that means you are old =)

mishel said...

I was looking at pictures the other day that Brenda Ryan had taken in nursery. There were a couple in there of Marcus... and I thought holy cow these kids were little and now they are so big! What will we say when they are graduating high school???

Nancy said...

We all know what a babe magnet Marcus is! I'm glad to hear he is doing well.